Job title: Customer Relations Team Member
Reports to: Deputy Operations Manager
Direct reports: NA
Overall Purpose of the role
As the first point of contact for the business the job holder is responsible for demonstrating a professional and confident manner. The role involves a high level of communication both internally and externally therefore accuracy and attention to detail is key.
Liaising with customers and communicating directly with the Kitchen and on-site operation teams to ensure a smooth and efficient service.
[This job role encompasses the ‘Food Staff’ job description].
- As the first point of contact for the business you must demonstrate a professional and confident telephone manner. Answering and actioning any quotes/orders by phone or email ensuring particular attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills. Processing quotes/orders into the ordering system and communicating accurate quotes/orders to customers in a timely and professional manner. Whilst communicating order details with the relevant site teams promptly ensuring the best lead time to allow them to manage workload and requirements.
- Ensure emails are continually monitored and prioritized appropriately. Queries and requests handled appropriately and escalated as required.
- Produce accurate job packs for the kitchen and drivers ensuring they are fully completed and communicated promptly.
- Responsible for sourcing and collection of routine shopping, as well as sourcing non-stock items online or from specialist suppliers as and when required.
- During busy times there may be a requirement for the job holder to complete deliveries, including delivery to airports and support the kitchen team.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
- Act as a team player, supporting the kitchen team with orders or other functional duties as required.
- Confident in approach to work, able to use own initiative, whilst managing changing priorities.
- Assist with overseeing and allocating drivers daily deliveries.
Work towards completing and exceeding individual goals set.
- Carry out any reasonable request as directed by the Operations management.
- Flexible approach to working due to the nature of the business.
- A good level of English language.
- Comfortable accessing computer systems, experience using Microsoft.
- Full, clean driving licence and aged 21 years or over (due to company vehicle insurance requirements).
- Food safety/Food hygiene qualification desirable but not essential.