BUSINESS OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE (if applicable)
OTHER BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Have you or any applicable partners, officers, directors, or shareholders with your business affiliations ever:
* Had any administrative, criminal or civil action alleging a violation of any franchise law, fraud, embezzlement, fraudulent conversation, restraint of trade, unfair or deceptive practices, and misappropriation of property or comparable allegations? Please note that RSR Global Limited reserves the right to request a copy of your criminal record from the relevant legal Authority.
* Been convicted of a felony or pleaded “no contest” to a felony charge or been held liable in a civil action by a final judgment or been the subject of a material complaint or other legal proceeding such as a felony, civil action complaint, misappropriation of property or comparable allegations?
* Been adjudged bankrupt or reorganized due to insolvency?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, please explain:
* Are you prepare to comply with the procedures and controls set by RSR Global Limited?
* Are your intentions to work full time in the business?
* Are you aware certain information provided and/or advised to you is confidential and shall not be divulged to any third person unless RSR Global Limited gives approval?
How are you funding this opportunity?
* Acknowledgment & Authorisation All information contained herein is confidential and is strictly for the purpose of facilitating the RSR Global Limited franchise application process. RSR Global Limited is not a party to this sale of business transaction and makes no representation of warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Any information or comments provided to you do not constitute financial advice. RSR Global Limited cannot estimate earnings for franchised business and does not make forecasts or projections. The submission of this application does not obligate either the applicant or RSR Global Limited in any manner, nor does it imply that there is a legal or commercial relationship between either party. RSR Global Limited reserves the sole right to approve or disapprove the application for any reason it may determine, and in the event that RSR Global Limited disapproves the application, it shall have no liability to the undersigned. It is merely a preliminary procedure. Acknowledgement is made that the information supplied by me is true and correct. I hereby authorize RSR Global Limited to obtain any information about my credit history or other information that it deems appropriate to evaluate my suitability as a prospective RSR Global Limited Franchisee.
* Declaration for Mail, Emailed and Faxed Applications
1. I/We have answered the questions and provided the information in this form to the best of my/our knowledge and belief, and that as far as I am/we are aware the answers and information are true and correct in all respects and that no relevant details have been omitted.
2. I/We acknowledge that if any information included in this Application is false or misleading in anyway RSR Global Limited shall have the right to terminate any franchise agreement entered into on the basis of the information contained in this Application I/We also acknowledge and agree that RSR Global Limited: 1. Is collecting the information contained in this Application to assess whether I/we should beconsidered as a potential franchisee;
3. Is relying upon the information contained in this Application as a material factors in considering this Application
4. Is authorised to contact any appropriate third parties to verify the accuracy of the information in the application, and to retain any information obtained for its records;
5. May provide the information contained in this Application to its advisors, including its accountants, lawyers and consultants; and5. May retain copies of this Application for its records, whether or not this Application is successful
For Electronic Applications:By submitting this application electronically, I agree to the above statements.