NURSING RECRUITMENT – UNITED KINGDOM
RSR Global is among the leading nursing recruitment agencies in UK for international nurses worldwide. with presence in 81 offices across 5 continents., we have access to hospital trusts looking for highly skilled nursing staff.
The United Kingdom offers one of the strongest healthcare systems in the world. Working for the National Health Service allows nursing staff to join a world class organisation to provide high-quality care to patients. With countless training and educational opportunities available, nursing staff have ample prospects for career progression and make real differences in people’s lives.
RSR Global is top-notch among UK nursing recruitment agencies. We work with a wide range of trusts and care homes across the United Kingdom to match the most skilled and experienced healthcare professionals for various roles. Currently, the United Kingdom is suffering a severe shortage of nurses and we are working hard to relieve some of the strain on the NHS and place talented nurses from across the world in the UK.
RSR Global is dedicated to find the perfect job opportunity for all our candidates and provide thorough support. We look after the entire application process of applicants looking for nursing jobs in the UK for international nurses. We are a preferred UK agency of nurses looking after a myriad opportunity in healthcare.
RSR Global also offers in collaboration with Learn Care India, Bangalore Simulation based medical training for Nurses.
Support provided by RSR Global:
- Job screening
- IELTS/OET English examination support
- Computer based test support
- Document verification
- Background and healthcare checks
- Interview scheduling
- VISA process support
- Flight and accommodation bookings
Pastoral care on arrival to the United Kingdom
- Facilities provided at a cost: Airport transfer to the destination, meal on arrival, calling card.
- Information on life in UK including taxation, banking, housing, place of worship, rules and regulations, health & safety, education, medical care
- Providing telephone helpline to discussing issues on mental well being and work life balance
- Help and support to liaise with local communities
Basic requirements for Nursing in the United Kingdom
- Recruitment of Band 5 and above NMC Registered Nurses.
- Fully qualified nurses with a BSc Nursing degree
- Minimum one-year work experience in relevant role
- UKVI Academic IELTS 7.0 for reading, listening, speaking and 6.5 for writing Or UKVI General IELTS 4.0 & OET Grade B
- All necessary documentation verified, and healthcare checks conducted.
If you need to apply for a visa, learn about the eligibility criteria and visa application process by clicking here.
Check out the education, practice and registration requirements for nurses looking to work in the UK. (more…)