What is a recruitment agency?
A recruitment agency cascades between the employer and the candidates looking for work. These agencies can either be regional, locally established, national or international and can make available several opportunities for aspiring candidates in a number of sectors, such as, health, legal, personal services, education, and retail. UK recruitment agencies are gaining prominence in the Kerala region of India as people are more willing to migrate to other countries for work. RSR Global is a UK-based international recruitment agency helping many people from India find jobs in the United Kingdom. It specializes in healthcare recruitment and much more.
Job vacancies for Indians in the UK
There has been a surge in job vacancies in the UK attributed to the scarcity of workers on account of Brexit. In order to meet the demand for new services, many businesses are looking for new employees. These vacancies are not only open to British workers but foreign nationals too, who are willing to relocate.
How can UK job recruitment companies in Kerala help to secure jobs in the UK?
If you are aspiring to work in the UK and looking for the right job that matches your profile, then you have stumbled upon the right page. RSR global has been working for many years in Kerala and has helped numerous people to find their dream jobs in the United Kingdom. Our consultants work relentlessly with candidates and help them with every aspect of job searching. We offer a plethora of opportunities in the field of hospitality, education, and the health sector. If you wish to pursue your career in the health sector and are looking for nursing jobs in the UK, then you have stumbled upon the right place.
Rising number of Indian (Kerala) nurses in the UK
The data for the current year by The Nursing and Midwifery council (NMC) depicts a massive number of Indian nurses, approximately 40,000, on the council’s register. This is unquestionably higher than any of the preceding years. This data provides enough evidence that the demand and rate of recruitment of Indian nurses in the UK and both high.
UK nursing recruitment agency in Kerala
An estimation from WHO has shown that 30 percent of nurses who studied in Kerala work in the United Kingdom today. Health professionals from India tend to move to the UK in a quest for better pay and other privileges. The role of nurse recruitment agencies is beyond the shadow of question to make such candidates meet the jobs of their dreams. RSR global as a nursing recruitment agency in Kerala ensures its candidates a seamless transition in their journeys and standard nurse package.
What do you need to be a nurse in the UK?
As you know, the primary criterion is to have a nursing degree but there are several other factors that govern the chance of bagging a job at a highly reputed place. Some very important points have been enlisted below;
- Language proficiency: This is one of the non-negotiable. Proving your caliber in terms of English proficiency is a must. Apart from speaking, you must prove that you can read and write effectively too. In order to prove so, you can take either of the two examinations:
- CBT Test: It is mandatory to pass the computer-based test.
- Relevant experience in the same field
- Submit documents for the National and Midwifery council. You will then be assessed if you are good enough for the role.
- Submit personal documents to the NHS trust.
- Certificate of sponsorship: It is fair to count ‘certificate of sponsorship’ under must-haves. It should be inclusive of all the information about the role you have been offered.
- Visa application
Some unmatched perks of serving as a nurse in the UK
- More holidays as compared to an Indian nurse
- Relatively lesser working hours
- Decent salary
- NHS (National health service) Pension
- Free schooling for children (until 18 years)
- Free health and dental services for you and your family
- Provision for leave
- Mandatory breaks in between shifts
Why choose RSR global?
RSR global promises to cater to all your needs and eases out the whole recruitment process. We will help you with proper counseling and guide you through each step. We understand what works best for applicants and help by reinforcing them with proper training for faster recruitment. With RSR global, you are choosing the right hands to shape your golden future.
The UK is a land of massive job opportunities that can moldy our career into a better shape. RSR global, one of the leading hospitality recruitment agencies in london has been working for several years to assist you in the best way possible and has broadened its spectrum in terms of recruitment in the field of hospitality.
The past few years have shown a dramatic spike in the demand for hotel job in uk, People studying in other countries fly down to the UK in search of hotel jobs on account the numerous opportunities the country has to offer.
RSR Global, a team of super talented experienced consultants, helps provide diverse options well-suited to the profiles of aspiring candidates.
UK hotel job vacancies
In the hospitality sector, hotel jobs are gaining unprecedented popularity as it offers lucrative career options. In the UK, the demand for these jobs is so strong and hence, the vacancies for hotel staff are soaring with great numbers.
RSR Global provides a gateway for aspiring candidates to land the most reputable jobs at prestigious hotels in the country. It keeps you updated about various hotel jobs in uk and guides you throughout the recruitment process thereby making the whole process easier and faster.
What career options are available in hotel jobs?
Depending upon the qualification and the kind of experience one possesses, there are plenty of positions available in a hotel to work for. Some of them are enlisted below,
- Concierge: This is an entry-level job. However, some hotels (luxury) might demand experience in the field of hospitality. A Concierge has a variety of roles to play and get to directly interact with customers.
- Executive chef: Supervises food operations in a restaurant, hotel, casino, or other such places that serve food.
- Hotel General Manager: Ensures smooth running of a hotel by checking upon guests, managing hotel staff, and handling finances, among other responsibilities.
- Event Planner: Many hotels with the capacity to organize events ranging from small conferences to mega parties require an event planner. Their job is to work with a company, or an individual, to plan an event and do all necessary arrangements.
- Housekeeper: The responsibility of a housekeeper involves the maintenance of hygiene standards throughout a hotel.
- Waiter/Waitress: They have direct interaction with the customers i.e. taking orders from them, serving food and beverages; and taking payments.
What do you need to possess to score the best hotel management job in uk ?
As discussed, hotels offer an extensive range of jobs, so that means you can start without any specific qualifications. For an instance, if you are looking for the job of a waiter/waitress, no formal education is required but strong communication and interpersonal skills are indispensable.
Some hotel jobs that come with managerial roles require you to possess a degree or a certificate in hotel management.
Having relevant experience will always favor you, no matter what type of job you are entering. So, if you have some years of experience in hotel management with a diploma or a degree, your chances of accomplishing a well-paid job become higher.
Last but not least, language proficiency is an unavoidable parameter that determines your placement in the hospitality industry.
What salary should you expect in UK Hotel Jobs?
Honestly, salary potential in hotel jobs varies indefinitely. Nevertheless, there are certain roles in hotel management that offer decent and lucrative packages.
The range of salary for hotel managers varies from £20,000 to £40,000. It is highly dependent on the size and location of the hotel. In London, the average salary of general managers is way higher ranging from £50,000 – £200,000, for highly prestigious hotels.
- Easy placement and tremendous opportunities
- Job flexibility
- Lowered education cost in the UK compared to the USA
- Paid vacations
- Employee codes and other benefits
Hotel job in UK are thriving relentlessly and offer career advancement opportunities. To secure a better place, it is always suggested to refer to a hospitality recruitment agency, like RSR Global which specializes in this department and has the most promising consultants in the country, ready to help and guide you at every step. Letting you on the right path and direction is as vital for us as it is for you!
At RSR Global, the sales team is the engine that drives the global consumer reach of our packaging solutions. We’re seeking a qualified sales manager who can help keep this engine running with their own sales skills as well as leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. The ideal sales manager has deep experience with the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and deal closing. We’re looking for a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills — someone with a successful track record who can inspire the same performance in others. The role demands a leader who has a sharp mind and an ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives while building and maintaining a high-performance team.
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and making forecasts
- Develop skills continuously for hiring, training, and leading team members, and ensure that they’re using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company’s global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs
- Recruit sales representatives, set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them
- Ensure that company quotas are met by holding daily check-ins with sales team to set objectives and monitor progress
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes
Required skills and qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in managing sales in a corporate setting
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Motivational speaking experience
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota