The UK is a land of massive job opportunities that can moldy our career into a better shape. RSR global, one of the leading hospitality recruitment agencies in london has been working for several years to assist you in the best way possible and has broadened its spectrum in terms of recruitment in the field of hospitality.
The past few years have shown a dramatic spike in the demand for hotel job in uk, People studying in other countries fly down to the UK in search of hotel jobs on account the numerous opportunities the country has to offer.
RSR Global, a team of super talented experienced consultants, helps provide diverse options well-suited to the profiles of aspiring candidates.
UK hotel job vacancies
In the hospitality sector, hotel jobs are gaining unprecedented popularity as it offers lucrative career options. In the UK, the demand for these jobs is so strong and hence, the vacancies for hotel staff are soaring with great numbers.
RSR Global provides a gateway for aspiring candidates to land the most reputable jobs at prestigious hotels in the country. It keeps you updated about various hotel jobs in uk and guides you throughout the recruitment process thereby making the whole process easier and faster.
What career options are available in hotel jobs?
Depending upon the qualification and the kind of experience one possesses, there are plenty of positions available in a hotel to work for. Some of them are enlisted below,
- Concierge: This is an entry-level job. However, some hotels (luxury) might demand experience in the field of hospitality. A Concierge has a variety of roles to play and get to directly interact with customers.
- Executive chef: Supervises food operations in a restaurant, hotel, casino, or other such places that serve food.
- Hotel General Manager: Ensures smooth running of a hotel by checking upon guests, managing hotel staff, and handling finances, among other responsibilities.
- Event Planner: Many hotels with the capacity to organize events ranging from small conferences to mega parties require an event planner. Their job is to work with a company, or an individual, to plan an event and do all necessary arrangements.
- Housekeeper: The responsibility of a housekeeper involves the maintenance of hygiene standards throughout a hotel.
- Waiter/Waitress: They have direct interaction with the customers i.e. taking orders from them, serving food and beverages; and taking payments.
What do you need to possess to score the best hotel management job in uk ?
As discussed, hotels offer an extensive range of jobs, so that means you can start without any specific qualifications. For an instance, if you are looking for the job of a waiter/waitress, no formal education is required but strong communication and interpersonal skills are indispensable.
Some hotel jobs that come with managerial roles require you to possess a degree or a certificate in hotel management.
Having relevant experience will always favor you, no matter what type of job you are entering. So, if you have some years of experience in hotel management with a diploma or a degree, your chances of accomplishing a well-paid job become higher.
Last but not least, language proficiency is an unavoidable parameter that determines your placement in the hospitality industry.
What salary should you expect in UK Hotel Jobs?
Honestly, salary potential in hotel jobs varies indefinitely. Nevertheless, there are certain roles in hotel management that offer decent and lucrative packages.
The range of salary for hotel managers varies from £20,000 to £40,000. It is highly dependent on the size and location of the hotel. In London, the average salary of general managers is way higher ranging from £50,000 – £200,000, for highly prestigious hotels.
- Easy placement and tremendous opportunities
- Job flexibility
- Lowered education cost in the UK compared to the USA
- Paid vacations
- Employee codes and other benefits
Hotel job in UK are thriving relentlessly and offer career advancement opportunities. To secure a better place, it is always suggested to refer to a hospitality recruitment agency, like RSR Global which specializes in this department and has the most promising consultants in the country, ready to help and guide you at every step. Letting you on the right path and direction is as vital for us as it is for you!