HOME CARE SERVICES: A BOOMING INDUSTRY IN THE UK
The modern world is a launching pad for many new industries among which the care giving industries are gaining prominence due to an upsurge in demand. The profession has been widely acknowledged in the UK and the wave in the demand has attracted many international caregivers to the country. There are several factors accountable for the rise in care worker jobs in uk, one of which is the ageing population of the UK.
Statistics depicting the high demand for Care home jobs in the UK
A recent survey has shown that there have been 12 million people in the UK who are above the age of 65. Almost half of these 12 million accounts to be 75 and above. It is quite obvious that these people do need some personal care and assistance which sometimes can’t be offered by their families due to busy lives. This is where the concept of home caregivers comes into existence. This data emphasizes that care worker jobs are gaining prominence in the UK.
What does a Care Worker job demand from you?
A home caregiver has a multitude of jobs. Besides giving assistance to old people, a caregiver lends physical and emotional support to those with disabilities (permanent or temporary) and also those who need prolonged care. One needs to possess the following requirements, if longing to step into the care assistant job in uk.
- Any of the following degree, ANM, GNM or BSc. Nursing. If you are willing to pursue careeras a caregiver, enrolling for the course is the first step.
- Having some experience is always going to work in favor of the applicant.
- Communication skills: Never underestimate the magic great communication skills. If you aren’t native and looking for care home jobs in UK, make sure to develop the command over the native language. For foreign nationals, a good score in ILETS(above 5.0) is an extremely important criterion..
- Understanding the need of the client and making sure to meet each one of them.
- Should possess a comforting spirit and offer emotional and physical assistance to fulfill the necessary task.
- Monitor improvements and help with fitness and administer medications
Other than aforementioned responsibilities, there can be numerous responsibilities depending upon the need of the client and the situation you have been put into
Why should you choose a home care nursing job in the UK?
As mentioned earlier, home care services are skyrocketing in the UK. Hence, this is a highly promising field and can offer a wide range of benefits. Some of them are,
- Tremendous job opportunities
- Financial stability: This job promises the best salary.
- If you are a foreign national and work for five years as a caregiver in the UK, you will become eligible for a UK PR visa.
- Other than financial security, being a caregiver gives a sense of purpose and is a highly fulfilling job in itself.
How can recruitment agencies help you get your dream job?
Needless to mention, home care recruitment agencies are going to serve as a catalyst in the process of finding a care worker jobs in uk for you, best suited to your needs. The Consultant experts of RSR Global are just one click away, dedicated to bring you the best possibility based on your profile evaluation.