Have you got the proven the ability to win new business as well as maintain and develop existing accounts?
- Do you like working for a growing and ambitious team?
- Are you an energetic, dynamic, and forward-thinking business development professional with a desire to build longevity in a growing and successful organisation?
- Are you able to full time in return for a great remuneration and development package?
- If so, we want to hear from you!
Responsible to : Director Operations
Base Location : Remote working
Salary : Attractive Wages & Non-Contractual Commission Scheme – subject to performance
- Share Options
- Primary focus of the role will be to develop new sales, whilst also maintaining an element of existing account management and development.
- Establish, maintain, and develop a portfolio of sales accounts, meeting and exceeding all reasonable client expectations with the recruitment sector.
- To provide support to the Head of Sales in developing sales strategy for optimum yield.
- To support the sales and B2B Division marketing function and peers nationally to develop synergies, increasing revenue streams and working strategically to ensure longevity with existing customers whilst forming robust links with new business leads.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues, cross functionally, raising the profile of sales activities, and working to ensuring that the interface with Service Delivery and Finance is joined up (thereby ensuring that processing for cash collection / invoicing / customer queries are resolved in a timely way).
- To achieve ambitious sales targets in line with business objectives.
- To contribute to management information associated with sales, providing analysis, and recommendations which will help strategic planning.
- To develop an understanding of the key challenges for clients, minimising complaints, and pre-empting any recurring issues / themes in service and quality delivery.
- To ensure that any complaints when they do arise, are fully investigated, and satisfactorily resolved, ensuring that institutional lessons are learned, and repeated issues do not occur.
- Expand customer base, building and maintaining rapport and responsiveness whilst identifying new customers.
- Competent and optimal use of CRM systems, databases national and social media.
- Broad knowledge of the recruitment service (or transferable understanding)
- Good general standard of education
- Evidence of continuing professional development within a sales environment
- Broad understanding of selling strategies and techniques underpinned by proven experience
and success at sales delivery.
- Knowledge of contract management /service level agreements
- Proven experience of sustained achievement of sales targets – preferably within the sector /
- Experience of managing complex budgets and achieving value for money for the client.
- Experience of working for a franchise / networked organisation.
- Performance managing third parties and internal staff where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work across multiple sites and to work remotely.
- Ability to simplify complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to build rapport with staff and third parties’ staff at all levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to plan long term sales strategies
- Practical, Problem solver, Customer focused, Commercially aware
- Collaborative, Team player, Results driven
- Looking for longevity / commitment with a developing organisation.
- 21 days annual leave – plus bank holidays
- Company Events
- Hybrid Working / Agile Working
- Occupational Health Support
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
Schedule : Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types : Commission pays
Application deadline: 30/09/2022
Reference ID: BDM-RSR x 2