Boutique Hotel Group has luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.
- We are currently looking for reliable and enthusiastic
SOUS CHEF £32000-£35000
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF £28000
CHEF DE PARTIE £25600
- Who are passionate about cooking and committed to developing on their current skills to grow with our expanding Company. A live-in option is available with the role!
Reporting to the Head Chef, your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the Head Chef to meet the required standard and quality.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Head Chef and follows all instructions and recommendations.
- Ensure food is prepared in accordance with recipe, food hygiene and allergen control requirements.
- Help manage the development and supervision of the Junior Chefs on the sections, ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties.
- Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
- Ensure all food hygiene regulations are adhered to and comply with all food regulation standards and HACCP guidelines.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in full compliance with the company’s operating standards
- Be able to prioritise tasks and demonstrate effective time management.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Head Chef.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, reliable with great attention to detail and creative flair.
- Our Head Chef is keen to find new talents to nurture and train up through the ranks. The ideal candidate will be organized, keen to receive training and learn new skills, and have good communication skills. You must have experience in a similar role.
- This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of at least 2 years’ experience
- Experience within a rosette establishment would be advantageous
- A positive “can-do” attitude to solving issues
- A team player with good communication skills
- Good organization skills, be punctual and work well under pressure
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: As mentioned above per year
Benefits: On-site parking, onsite accommodation, bonus