Senior Chef de Partie
A 200 rooms Luxury hotel in Cheshire, UK is looking for 2 x senior chef de parties (CONTINENTAL CUISINE) to join the kitchen brigade. This is a great opportunity for a chef who is an energetic and wants to work with an experienced Chef Brigade, working day time hours.
- Preparing and producing delicious meals for our guests, to exceptional standards
- You will be encouraged to support menu development and bring ideas to the menus that focus on fresh seasonal dishes suitable for our hotel guests.
- You will be responsible for achieving gross profit margins, stock rotations and maintain a safe and hygienic workplace.
- Team work
Enjoy a full time role of 40 hours per week including weekends.
Salary of £26,000 per annum
Providing world class service is at the heart of everything we do. You will be part of a creative, busy and energetic team of Chefs who cater for our guests across multiple kitchens throughout the resort. You will be enthusiastic, a great team player with experience of working in busy kitchens and the ability to work calmly under pressure. As part of the kitchen team you will need to have previous proven experience of working within quality establishments preparing and producing meals to the highest standard. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a luxury resort and learning from our Executive Head Chef and his excellent Chef brigade.
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Share of the service charge
- Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself, family and friends
- Discounted food and drink to enjoy in the hotel when not on shift
- Complimentary use of our gym and swimming pool facilities
- Complimentary round of golf and only £10 a round for friends and family
- 20% off treatments
- 15% off spa retail
- Use of the luxury Spa Garden for only £25 each for yourself and friend or family member
- Occupational Health support
- Rewarding our Stars of the Month
- Celebrating employee birthdays
- Refer a friend scheme
- Learning and Development for your career progression
- Access to high street discount platform
- Access to a wellbeing platform
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program