- This 4-star group hotel located in the city centre are recruiting presently for a Reception Manager for this fantastic operation.
- The hotel has over 100 + bedrooms with various F&B operations with a 150 cover casual dining restaurant as well as various meeting rooms for guests from a meeting for 2 through to space hosting an event for over a 300.
- The team you will be managing includes reception staff and supervisors and working closely with the night manager and their team.
- You will be managing with a hands on approach to lead the team to deliver a 1st class guest experience and ensure each guest is dealt with quickly and efficiently when checking in and out of the hotel.
- You will be working on a shift pattern as per the requirements of the hotel and be able to offer training and support team members to assist you in also offering the same levels of service.
- The hotel uses an online booking system and this is dealt with by a back of house reservations team though on certain periods you and the team may need to input bookings outside of normal office hours, so you will need to be familiar with an online system.
- Reporting to the Deputy General Manager and as part of the hotel management team you will also be required to work Duty Manager shifts on a rota basis.
- Wages: £26000 & Benefits