Position: CDP with view of being trained to become Sous Chef.
Proposed Wages: £27000
- As the Hotel closes during winter season (End of October to beginning of March) a transfer to one of our sister hotels will be arranged.
Normally, Kitchen Hours will be:
- Breakfast from 6am – 11am and Dinner from 5pm – 10pm; Lunch/Dinner shift is from 12 onwards. 5 days out of 7 most weeks however on rare occasions extra day may be required and given in leau.
As part of our Kitchen Team, your responsibilities are:
- Assisting with Ordering and all Health and Safety duties including paperwork and audits.
- Preparation of Menus during the day.
- Help and assist in preparing Food orders during service, etc.
- Help with dishes during Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner shifts and to ensure the Kitchen is too a high standard of cleanliness.
- Additional responsibilities not mentioned above might be required and will be discussed during the first week orientation.
Menus attached for Hotel. First is our Restaurant/Bar Menu for our individual Guests and second attachment is a sample Menu for our Group Parties which we cater for mostly. We have 85 Bedrooms and can feed up to 200 people per shift.
- Uniforms – For Chefs Top/Bottom and Shoes attire are required.
- Aside from the job duties and responsibilities, you will be required to help with our Porterage Service in the morning and afternoon, Shared tips from cases/porterage will be given at the end of the month.
- Other benefits include – EAP, pension contribution, F&B discounts, 2 days of Holiday Pay and more.
- Staff Meals are provided – Breakfast and Dinner. Staff Accommodation is at £36 per week. Room Accommodation is a Single Room. Our Staff Accommodation has Wi-Fi; a common Kitchen, Living and Dining Room; 3 Shower Rooms and 4 Toilets – 2 Gents & 2 Ladies.