Join a leading healthcare provider as a Full-time Associate Specialist/Specialty Doctor in the United Kingdom! The group specialises in specialist mental health treatment and associated care across a large range of mental health services.
Full-time position – 40 hours per week.
• In this role, you will closely work with a committed MDT and assist the Consultant Psychiatrist in providing day-to-day medical expertise for care delivery and clinical leadership.
• You will have the opportunity to undertake clinical research, audit, and contribute to the unit quality improvement initiatives. This position provides an exciting opportunity to work in a specialist service and contribute to the development of services as you respond to the changing healthcare landscape.
The employer is seeking candidates with:
• Full GMC registration along with post-registration experience
• Relevant experience within an acute mental health service
• The ability to interview and assess patients whilst making informed decisions in reference to appropriate treatment options
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to write clear comprehensive medical notes.
• Excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act and Code of Practice along with Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Code of Capacity.
• Up to date record of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Desirable: MRCPsych or equivalent
In Return, the employer will offer you:
• Salary – Advantageous Remuneration
• The opportunity to progress to Consultant level
• Fantastic support from their senior consultants
• You will get support with the MRCPsych exams.
• Study leave and CPD opportunities
• Company pension scheme
• Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities