Job created on 01.06.2022
Full Time Position
Benefits : Excellent salary + Incentives
- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
- Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Preparing budget and time constraints.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Working in collaboration with the Media department.
- Answering client’s questions in a professional manner.
- Participating in exhibitions and conferences organized by the company.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Handling complaints of the clients.
- Negotiating the deals with the clients.
- Taking feedbacks from the clients.
- Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.