- This group 4-star hotel is presently looking to recruit for a hands on Manager to lead the F&B team within the hotel.
- The hotel offers approximately 50 + bedrooms along with various F&B areas with a formal dining restaurant for up to 80 covers and also main cocktail bar and a variety of M&E areas with the largest suite capacity of approximately 200 guests.
- The hotel is popular with the local clientele and attracts various events including conferences and is capable of offering a boardroom for 2 as well as larger function and with its great location it caters to both intimate and larger weddings and events with the facility of a bespoke wedding room with the hotel.
- You will manage all aspects of the department day to day and work with and assist the F&B department HOD’s with a restaurant manager, c&b manager as well as the head chef and their respective teams and with a focus at present for back to basics training and development of the team with a clear goal of offering a consistent standard of service throughout the hotel.
- The training will also include the managers to have a clarity of the training in all departments but specifically the F&B team.
- Additionally, you will also manage the department’s budget for wages, sales and working with the hotel management team to deliver the required budget.
- Wages: £36000, Bonus & Benefits