Hospitality Jobs in the UK
Customers are at the heart of the hospital industry. When guests have the opportunity to stay at a hotel or resort, they seek a memorable experience. It is a hospitality professional’s responsibility to use their expert skills to maintain a friendly relationship with clients and ensure a pleasant stay. These skills are a vital component of hospitality, which professionals have been trained extensively through hospitality management degree qualifications and specialist on-job training
In-demand UK hospitality Jobs
Due to the enormous demand for hospitality employment around the world, earning a degree in this area can lead to a variety of fascinating career prospects in hotel management. As per the British Hospitality Association hospitality is the third-largest industry in the UK. Additionally, hospitality contributed an estimated £65 billion to the UK’s GDP in 2016. Hospitality is a massive industry that is continually growing, therefore a hotel management qualification in the UK can open countless avenues within the industry and be incredibly profitable.
Moreover, students qualified in various countries, including the UK, US, and Ukraine are extremely attracted to recruiters and hospitality organizations within the UK, seeking a role within this lucrative industry. Hospitality Recruitment agencies play a vital role in helping candidates relocate from their countries to the UK for such jobs.
Advantages of pursuing a hospitality management course and hospitality job in the UK
- Job flexibility: Choose to work in a renowned hotel in a metropolis if you want to be in a fast-paced setting. On the other side, working at a beach or mountain resort is a possibility if you’re more suited to a lower environment! In hotel companies with locations across the nation or perhaps the world, there may be various travel opportunities.
- Perks of the job: UK hospitality Jobs typically pay well for employees. The best hotels in the world are aware of what is needed to keep their staff content and provide appropriate salaries for their dedicated work; therefore, they frequently provide fantastic additional advantages like paid time off and employee discounts.
- Opportunities for career advancement: Rather than hiring new employees who are unfamiliar with the organizational culture, most hotels prefer to promote their current hospitality professionals.
Job opportunities: If you graduate with a degree in hospitality management, you won’t have to worry about this problem because jobs of Hotel management are constantly available for graduates. Although prior experience is not required, you should have the appropriate training and display passion for the field.
You can get jobs in a variety of fields if you earn a degree in hospitality management. These professional options include:
Have you got the proven the ability to win new business as well as maintain and develop existing accounts?
- Do you like working for a growing and ambitious team?
- Are you an energetic, dynamic, and forward-thinking business development professional with a desire to build longevity in a growing and successful organisation?
- Are you able to full time in return for a great remuneration and development package?
- If so, we want to hear from you!
Responsible to : Director Operations
Base Location : Remote working
Salary : Attractive Wages & Non-Contractual Commission Scheme – subject to performance
- Primary focus of the role will be to develop new sales, whilst also maintaining an element of existing account management and development.
- Establish, maintain, and develop a portfolio of sales accounts, meeting and exceeding all reasonable client expectations with the recruitment sector.
- To provide support to the Head of Sales in developing sales strategy for optimum yield.
- To support the sales and B2B Division marketing function and peers nationally to develop synergies, increasing revenue streams and working strategically to ensure longevity with existing customers whilst forming robust links with new business leads.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues, cross functionally, raising the profile of sales activities, and working to ensuring that the interface with Service Delivery and Finance is joined up (thereby ensuring that processing for cash collection / invoicing / customer queries are resolved in a timely way).
- To achieve ambitious sales targets in line with business objectives.
- To contribute to management information associated with sales, providing analysis, and recommendations which will help strategic planning.
- To develop an understanding of the key challenges for clients, minimising complaints, and pre-empting any recurring issues / themes in service and quality delivery.
- To ensure that any complaints when they do arise, are fully investigated, and satisfactorily resolved, ensuring that institutional lessons are learned, and repeated issues do not occur.
- Expand customer base, building and maintaining rapport and responsiveness whilst identifying new customers.
- Competent and optimal use of CRM systems, databases national and social media.
- Broad knowledge of the recruitment service (or transferable understanding)
- Good general standard of education
- Evidence of continuing professional development within a sales environment
- Broad understanding of selling strategies and techniques underpinned by proven experience
and success at sales delivery.
- Knowledge of contract management /service level agreements
- Proven experience of sustained achievement of sales targets – preferably within the sector /
- Experience of managing complex budgets and achieving value for money for the client.
- Experience of working for a franchise / networked organisation.
- Performance managing third parties and internal staff where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work across multiple sites and to work remotely.
- Ability to simplify complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to build rapport with staff and third parties’ staff at all levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to plan long term sales strategies
- Practical, Problem solver, Customer focused, Commercially aware
- Collaborative, Team player, Results driven
- Looking for longevity / commitment with a developing organisation.
- 21 days annual leave – plus bank holidays
- Company Events
- Hybrid Working / Agile Working
- Occupational Health Support
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
Schedule : Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types : Commission pays
Application deadline: 30/09/2022
Reference ID: BDM-RSR x 2
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally
- Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Fresh Books and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
Training Director responsibilities include:
- Using performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Planning training programs based on business goals
We are looking for a Training Director to design and oversee all learning and development programs within our organization.
Training Director responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses, and managing the training budget. To be successful in this role, you should have solid experience organizing trainings and designing the educational curriculum.
Ultimately, you will help us develop our employees’ and candidates’skills to improve quality of work, productivity, and retention.
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Craft career plans
- Plan training programs based on business goals
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum, and resources
- Manage quarterly and annual training budgets
- Evaluate the results of learning courses
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Training Director, Training Manager, or similar role
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning, and coaching)
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment
- Hands-on experience with project management and budgeting
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field
Best hospitality recruitment agencies in London
The art of hospitality entails various strategies to enable the friendly and generous reception of guests. The techniques are widely used throughout all sectors of industry, from healthcare industry to entertainment and hotel services. Furthermore, a hospitable reception can significantly influence an organization’s sales volume. Not only are these but career options within the hospitality industry considered prestigious roles around the world and especially in the UK. To establish a career in the field, significant skill possessed by effective candidates in the hospitality department is versatility, communication, and industry awareness.
RSR Global talented team of experienced consultants can help match aspiring hospitality professionals with their dream roles.
What areas do they cover and what do they specialize in?
The hospitality industry aims to deliver a memorable experience to all its clients. London and the United Kingdom have always enjoyed a thriving hospitality industry due to their diversity and breathtaking views. Careers such as holiday planning, restaurant management, event planning, and medical practice jobs in the UK happen to be the most demanding career requirements.
Hospitality jobs in the UK offer a fine career option for an Individual. UK hotel jobs have also been considered a highly demanding career opportunities. Besides this, Students and young professionals who study in Ukraine and the United States fly down to the UK to gain experience in the well-known UK hospitality.
The job application process for these highly demanded roles comes with various challenges, including a high competition rate and meticulous interviews. It is better to get the right advice from hospitality recruitment agencies in London rather than from individuals. Such as RSR Global, which is well equipped to deal with the complicated process and relieve some of the stress from their candidates!
How does RSR Global bring a difference?
Right up until the candidate is offered their dream job and begins their employment with the organization, RSR Global is the perfect choice for both candidate and employer. The consultant is trusted by candidates to represent them for roles they are well suited for. Consultants are trusted to provide them with the best candidates. It is the responsibility of recruitment consultants to find the right candidate for the right job and win new business as well as maintain good relations with existing clients and candidates. In the UK, RSR Global is one of the most prominent and esteemed hospitality recruitment agencies, supporting the best professionals in hiring. With RSR Global, you’ll find work in an industry you love with our team of experienced hospitality recruiters.
Invest in your future
Having relevant industry experience is essential for working in the hospitality industry. You can put your academic learning into practice by participating in an industrial placement during your hospitality course. In addition to developing contacts within the industry, the experience allows you to demonstrate your skills and motivation to employers. If you have a willingness to learn and an enthusiasm to supervise and train new staff from an early stage in your career, the hospitality sector offers great opportunities.
I was heard and trusted from day one and i am grateful for all the support for my professional development and upcoming opportunity to work internationally.
Thanks to RSR Global team, especially Rajesh sir, and Manisha ma’am for your efforts and hard work to get a job in the UK. I will be always grateful to you.
I am glad I came across RSR Global where I meet amazing friendly and professional people Mr Rajesh and Mr Derrick, they have guided me through the recruitment process and provided me with necessary information to make the process smooth and successful. Mr Derrick has been of great help taking me step by step am made sure everything is perfect.
RSR Global is really a gem in international placement. The way it is leading by Mr. Rajesh is really commendable. They provide all the information related to interviews on time along with various trainings. special thanks to the consultant Ms. Manisha for all the support and time she took.
perfect way of working. Very professional staff. Rajesh and Adrash guided me , supported me in all my process . Big thank you to both of you and your whole team