Thank you for the opportunity. I am fortunate to have met such a genuine Consultancy. Thank you for the guidance and support.
Cannot Thank the team enough. Very efficient and genuine to the core. Would definitely recommend to all my friends.
RSR is one of the most trust worthy companies I’ve come across. They have a friendly approach and a great knowledge about the industry. They provided me with immediate updates and required material. Extremely grateful to Rajesh sir and Manisha ma’am for going out of their way to help me out with the entire process and making sure that i get through the interview
At RSR Global, our core values are of utmost importance as it plays a significant role in employees recruitment and retention. Core values are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. These guiding principles dictate behavior and can help professionals understand the difference between right and wrong. Core values also help us determine if our specialists and applicants are on the right path and fulfilling their goals. Thus, a jobseeker would turn down a role at a company if they didn’t share its core values. It’s becoming clear that if an organization doesn’t take core values seriously, it’s putting itself at a serious disadvantage.
Strong and relevant core values shape a strong culture, by providing a form of unspoken leadership that guides and inspires employees and the workforce as a whole. These core values should be the foundation of everything you do throughout every aspect of business.
There are many ways one can embed its core values. The business decisions should be made keeping the values in mind. It should permeate through good leadership, reliable managers and leaders accountable for living the values. The leaders should demonstrate them through their everyday behavior. Employees don’t like hypocrites leading their organizations.
Choices should be made about the clients and suppliers based on those values. Provide recognition programs as a way for people to demonstrate how they are living company values, be it healthcare, medical or hospitality and to highlight examples of the kinds of behaviors that bring those values to life. Look at your internal recruitment processes on healthcare, medical and hospitality. Do you have candidates who represent what the company’s all about in their day to day behavior? Are they the ones being promoted?
Values aren’t only an essential part of effective recruitment. They are a crucial reason why people choose to stay working for you and they are also a vital element for attracting clients.
Core Values At RSR Global
A company’s core values directly impact the organization’s culture. At RSR Global, our culture, energy and excitement is contagious. We are true innovators and thought leaders. Our company’s core products and foundation are built from our employees ideas. Here are some of our company values:
- hard work
- respect for boundaries
- shared prosperity
- social responsibility
- work-life balance
- humbleness and willpower
- leadership by example
- daring to be different
- togetherness and enthusiasm
- constant desire for renewal
- accept and delegate responsibility
Examples of Corporate Core Values
At RSR Global, we refer to our core values as guiding principles that help to define how we should serve the community, within all sectors of recruitment. We have many examples of common core values for either healthcare, medical or hospitality recruitment at RSR Global
- A commitment to sustainability and to act in an environmentally friendly way especially in hospitality recruitment.
- A commitment to innovation and excellence especially in hospitality recruitment.
- A commitment to do good for the whole community applicable in medical and healthcare recruitment.
- A commitment to help those less fortunate applicable in medical and healthcare recruitment.
- A commitment to build strong communities.
Recruiting Professionals Who Share Your Core Values In Healthcare, Medical and Hospitality
Here are several steps you can take:
- Your first step in building a value based recruitment plan is to map out what beliefs and standards are important in this regard. Think about the different values that go into your organization, including individual values, societal values, brand values and organizational values. Build upon your list until you are confident in the values you have established. This will act as the foundation for your values based recruitment strategy.
- When recruiting based on values, you want to be sure that those values are appearing in job adverts and postings, as well as on your career page. Infusing the values you have just identified in each and every job posting can ensure you are attracting the right audience from the very beginning.
- Pre-employment assessments are tools or methods of evaluating candidates. They can include hard skill tests, interviews, cultural, behavioral, or cognitive tests. In other words, pre-employment assessments are any measures you take to get to know your candidates a bit better, usually at the beginning of the recruitment process.
- Cognitive ability tests, including puzzles or brain games, assesses the levels at which a candidate learns. This includes solving problems and understanding instructions. Cognitive ability tests are particularly useful in measuring values related to problem solving or reasoning.
- Personality questionnaires allow applicants to measure how strongly they disagree or agree with certain statements or situations. This is great for evaluating six major dimensions of personality including honesty-humility, emotionality, extraversion, agreeableness, conscientiousness and openness to experience.
- Situational judgment tests use text, videos, images and questions to create lifelike scenarios where applicants can respond according to how they would react on the job. This provides insight into how a candidate might perform when on the job and also shows the candidates the realities of the job they are applying for.
- Like pre-employment assessments, values-based interview techniques help you get to know your candidates better before you make a hiring decision. Role-play, interview questions based on values and follow-up questions can all help you identify candidates who fit your culture.
- An assessment center provides an additional look at a candidate’s values through group exercises, role-play scenarios and other opportunities that show various aspects of their abilities. Incorporating an assessment center into your hiring or recruitment process can provide a more realistic look to your candidates, helping you determine whether or not their values match your own.
- Translate values into action or behavioral based terms. Defining how your team members should behave in certain situations enables you to access interviewees with specific questions that reveal their core values.
- Make your core values public. Create a page on your website that describes your values and reference them in job ads.
- Create an onboarding process that includes cultural induction. Many companies do not have a well-defined onboarding and training process for new recruits. Go against the grain. Make cultural orientation part of your onboarding.
- Make decisions based on your core values. Now that you have defined and expressed what your core values are, you must live congruently with them. This may mean making difficult and uncomfortable decisions at times. You may need to restructure your team or reevaluate vendor partnerships that compromise your values. You may need to turn down opportunities that are not a right fit for your organization. But in the long term, this will mean retaining key people within your organization for longer duration.
RSR Global understands that employee turnover is expensive. Taking the time to find the perfect candidate, providing them with effective training they and getting hiring resources is time consuming too. However, there’s one thing organizations can do before they start the hiring process to make sure they are bringing on board the right people- creating and honing a list of organizational values.
Figuring out your organization’s values
The first step in boosting employee retention is starting at the beginning by figuring out what exactly your values are. Think about the aligned values, beliefs, behaviors and experiences that come together to your workplace what it is. Also remember, organizational culture and values don’t necessarily have to be forced.
In fact, they can come about in two different ways. Firstly, you can decisively define them and nurture them to create the environment you want, or they come about more organically as a result of the beliefs and experiences of your employees.
Once you have decided on a set of values that you want to hone and share with the world, you can then use them to fuel every action, strategy, decision and communication, whether that is in the hiring process or something like performance review systems.
So what should your values look like?
- RELEVANT AND INSPIRING- make sure your values are relevant.
- WELL COMMUNICATED-everyone needs to know what your values are. they should be cemented through training, reward programs and other initiatives.
- FULLY EMBRACED-everyone needs to embrace the organizational values for them to be successful. If employees see senior staff flouting the values, they are more inclined to reject them too.
Why organization’s values matter for employee retention?
As a result, certain employees are more likely to leave, leading to a high turnover with high costs.
To avoid such situations, employees should feel comfortable to mesh well with their organization and coworkers. Having a strong team with a set of shared beliefs and values means companies can adapt and thrive quicker than those that don’t
It boils down to three key ways an organization’s values help employee retention and they are:
- A BETTER STANDARD OF CANDIDATE-when potential employees love your core values and are inspired by them, they are going to apply for a job with you. This leads to a wider selection of potential candidates and opens the door for a higher quality employee to walk into an interview.
- BUILD YOUR REPUTATION-Companies that shout about their values from the rooftop are more respected than those that don’t. When your workplace is renowned for having a strong culture and solid values, the word spread quickly.
- ATTRACT STAFF WHO ARE A BETTER FIT-not only will you widen your pool of potential candidates by sharing your core values, but you will be able to pick the best people for the job. People are attracted to like-minded persons, which means you are more likely to attract employees who already share your core values if you are open and honest about them. These candidates will fit in better and are less likely to leave, leading to an increase in employee retention.
How to convey your organizational values to employees
- TURN VALUES INTO ACTION
- SHARE YOUR VALUES WITH THE WORLD-put your values out there so that potential employees can see them before their interview. A simple page on your website will do the trick.
- CREATE A CULTURAL INDUCTION-when you hire new staff, turn your onboarding process into a cultural induction too so that new employees can quickly get acquainted with your core values and what’s expected of them and the organization.
Once you have nailed your core values and listed them on your site for potential employees to scour, you can then make sure you emphasize them in the interview.
Finding the right employees is key to boosting employee retention and creating a successful workforce. The first step in that process is building a set of core values and beliefs. This way you will attract people who will fit in, leading to increased employee satisfaction.
At RSR Global, our community is comprised of ambitious individuals all with the drive to improve ourselves and the market. Our team collaborates, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we are authentic and we embrace change, allowingus to maintain our reputation position in the recruitment world.
How to Make a Professional CV ?
A Curriculum Vitae is a formal document that gives a recruiter detailed information about the candidate’s education, professional experience, and skills. It the first piece of documentation that is produced while applying for a job, providing a clear reflection of the candidate’s experiences. Creating a polished and professional CV is of paramount importance, to create the vital initial positive impression on the employer.
It’s crucial for job seekers be it in Medical, Healthcare or Hospitality roles to learn the art of creating an impressive resume that captures the attention of recruiters.
To help you create a strong and impactful CV, we have curated the following 10 tips for preparing the perfect job-winning CV:
Top Tips To Create A Job-Winning CV
- CHOOSE THE CORRECT CV TYPE: There are several resume formats available, such as the combination resume, chronological resume, and the functional resume. A chronological CV is ideal for applicants who have multiple years of work experience, whereas a new professional should opt for a functional CV, which places more emphasis on skills and education rather than work experience.
- HAVE A BLUEPRINT FOR YOUR CV: Devoting some time to pre-planning and organizing the content of your CV is an excellent idea.
- PROVIDE YOUR COMPLETE CONTACT INFORMATION: Your CV should contain your complete contact details, including your name, email address, phone number, home address and Skype ID.
- REMEMBER TO USE AN IMPRESSIVE, SHORT AND ENGAGING HEADLINE: A CV headline summarizes your academic background, skills&certifications, alongside providing a brief understanding of your personality and career aspirations.
- LIST YOUR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Create a tabulated list and illustrate your academic credentials- no further than tenth grade, arranged in reverse chronicled order.
- DEMONSTRATE YOUR SKILL SETS: Make a list of the skills you have, including soft skills, technical skills and job-specific skills relevant to the position that you are applying for.
- ADD PROJECT DETAILS AND INTERNSHIPS: Specify the duration of projects and internships that you completed, as well as the role you played in them.
- THROW LIGHT ON YOUR EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: Include a section that provides insights into your hobbies, interests and passions. Under this section, create a list of quiz competitions, college debates and sports that you took part in.
- BE HONEST: Make sure your CV is100% genuine and does not contain any false information.
- PROOFREAD YOUR CV BEFORE SUBMITTING: Double-check your CV for flaws in sentence structure, grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Make sure that your CV is nicely formatted and that it uses the fontthroughout.
Submitting your CV
When it comes to applying for a job, there are several ways you can share your CV with an employer.
- Saving your CV as a PDF- Most employers prefer to receive CV’s in the Portable Document Format(PDF).
- Emailing a CV- When mailing a CV, you will likely be asked to send it as an attachment.
- Posting a CV- When submitting your CV to a human resources website, review the upload instructions, the PDF is the most common format here as well.
Since a CV creates a first impression on the recruiter, it needs to have a unique effect. Following the steps above will enable applicants to produce an impressive resume to get shortlisted for a job interview with RSR Global within Medical, Healthcare or Hospitality recruitment.
RSR Global is highly trustworthy and reliable. Can I request RSR Global to open more offices in Kerala to assist other candidates to have more opportunities.
My experience with RSR Global Limited, UK through RSR Global, Kerala is cent percent satisfactory and I will definitely recommend them to my contacts for an overseas job.
I got to know about RSR global through one of my colleague. I later on approached Ms. Manisha regarding the same. She explained and guided me very well about the whole process and played an important role starting from making the CV to making the presentation. Raj sir is the mind behind all the successful interviews. His guidance is so upto mark that you cant go wrong in any of the stage. All in all I would like to thank the whole team of RSR global for putting their efforts and finding me the best job suitable for me in UK. The best part is that they dont charge any access fees as compared to other recruitment agencies. Truly professional and highly efficient. A big thanks to Manisha ma’am and Raj sir.
One of the most professional consultancy I’ve ever came across , they’ll help you in each & every step may it be interview prep , or anything special thanks to Manisha ma’am & Raj sir can’t Thank you enough. Please get in touch today & take your career to next level.